Are you in Pavia during lunch break and you don’t know where to eat? The most chosen solution from the students is one of the University’s canteen, most of which placed very close to university and very inexpensive.
The canteens, usually, are open from Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 14:00 exept for the ones of Collegio Castiglioni and Unigest of via Ferrata which are open also on Saturday and for dinner time from 19:00 to 21:00 (also Sunday for lunch).
Canteens in Pavia
- CRAVINO: via Bassi – standard canteen, fast food e pizzeria.
- COLLEGIO CASTIGLIONI: via San Martino 18 - standard canteen
- COLLEGIO FRACCAR: P.zza L. Da Vinci (Tre torri) - standard canteen
- CENTRALE: Corso Carlo Alberto - Paninoteca, spaghetteria, pizzeria.
- UNIGEST: via Ferrata – standard canteen, fast food e pizzeria.
- DOPOLAVORO FERROVIARIO: via Trieste, 10
In addition to the canteens, the city is full of café, focaccerie, pizzerie, take-aways, restaurants (most of which for lunch offers excellent “menu of the day” for about 10€). Discover the places where you can get discounts thank to your ESN CARD visiting the partners page of the website.